Sunday 4 January 2009

FA Cup Village Football - and pictorial proof that I Love The FA Cup!

The magic of the FA Cup as seen from the News Of The World's backpage. I'd like to have been at this cuptie!
Arsenal played from left-to-right, Barnsley from right-to-left and Chelsea, coached by Ray Wilkins, played sideways.
The replay kicks off when the DJ upsets Steven Gerrard.
It's live and exclusive only on ITV, Setanta, Chelsea TV, Arsenal TV and the BBC. Village football rules apply. Chopper Harris and John Fashanu are vying for recalls.
Actually, arranging the scores like this is a canny way of burying bad news if you're Mark Hughes. He could tell Abu Dhabi Babby that Manchester City drew nil-nil at Stoke instead!
By the way, I love the FA Cup. Here's proof (it's me kissing it!)
Also on Soccermongery: January Transfer Window Comment and Podcast Laugh: Jose Mourinho sings the Blues

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got a comment on my Soccermongery? Write away right away!